Patients that are unable to communicate are three times more likely to experience an adverse event. The noddle® greatly enhances patient-provider communication leading to better patient engagement and improved outcomes.
- Reduce potentially serious adverse events with improved patient-provider communication
- React to potential patient complications and impending adverse events- faster
- Empower patients to be advocates in their care and improve their overall experience
- Potentially remove inefficient patient-provider communication processes in the ICU
- Improve response time to patient needs and complications
- Reduce potential frustration and wasted time for patient and provider
- Create an environment of effective patient-provider communication that decreases stress
- Reduce preventable adverse events from 3x to 2x – saving you money
- Mitigate risk associated with CMS value-based purchasing penalties associated with hospital acquired conditions
- Remove patient-provider communication barriers to create efficiencies and improved workflow in the ICU
Before the noddle, we’d use whiteboards, letterboards, or try and read lips. It was so frustrating for patients and for our nursing staff. We save so much time with the noddle because it’s a more direct way to communicate.
-Matthew Howard, MD, Chair and DEO of Neurosurgery, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Click to view Dr. Howard’s full case study interview below.
Better outcomes are possible.
See how you can transform patient-provider communication at your organization.
Contact us today to learn about a tailored value-based assessment for your facility.